Any user/client consuming the content published on Firstspot Media’s website i.e. firstspot.in or purchasing any services, digital and physical event tickets or any other service is presumed to have read the following terms (including Our Rights, User Permissions, Restrictions, Payments & Communication, Refunds & Cancellations, and Disclaimers) and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions set out herein and this constitutes a binding and enforceable agreement between the user/client and Firstspot Media.
Firstspot Media reserves the right to remove any piece of content including articles, photos, videos any time. If you find anything offending or inappropriate you can report the same by contacting us through our contact page.
- You are welcome to share the content published on Firstspot Media via social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other.
- If you wish to syndicate any of the articles published on Firstspot Media on your own website, blog or any online property then you can share up to 50 percent of the article text followed by a link to the original article published on Firstspot Media website.
- You cannot publish the content of Firstspot Media on your own website or social media channels without crediting Firstspot Media .
- You cannot use any of the Firstspot Media’s proprietary material like text, graphic or video for commercial purpose.
Payments & Communication
- Firstspot Media processes all payments via its bank account, Razorpay or PayPal account only post sharing a .pdf or payment gateway generated invoice with the client over email only.
- All client communication, invoices and related information is/are communicated/shared with the user/client via any private email account hosted on Firstspot Media ’s web domain (firstspot.in) such as [email protected] Only.
- Firstspot Media has no resellers and strongly advises its users/clients to discourage any imposter individuals or companies claiming to be having access to Firstspot Media ’s domain, services, events or any part of Firstspot Media .
- Firstspot Media takes No responsibility and does Not entertain any refund requests in case a user/client is duped by any imposter individuals or companies.
Refunds & Cancellations
Firstspot Media , being a content and media services provider has to compensate its team members for every sort of activities including communicating with clients, closing the deals over email, writing content, running on-site and social media advertisements, server costs and more. Thus, every client of Firstspot Media has to abide by these enlisted terms:
- No refunds or order cancellation requests are entertained once the user/client purchases any service or event ticket from Firstspot Media .
- In case the client wants a refund for any opted service, Firstspot Media team cancels the order and provide an alternate service with customized benefits post- email communication with the client.
- In case of webinar and event tickets, the ticket access is revoked and an alternate service(s) with customized benefits is/are provided post-email communication with the client. Alternatively, the client can also request ticket(s) for any of theFirstspot Media ’s upcoming webinars or events.
- No refunds or equivalent benefits will be provided to no-shows (registrants who fail to attend or participate in any webinar/event) and no requests for the same will be entertained.
Copyright & Intellectual Properties
- The wordmark ‘Firstspot Media ’, the logo, and the slogan ‘The Startup Tabloid’, are the registered trademarks of Firstspot Media .
- The website layout of Firstspot.in is the intellectual property of Firstspot Media , hence can’t be copied or reproduced in any way.
- The content of the website including articles, service names, and event names are copyrighted.
- Strict legal actions will be taken against any individual, group or organization that tries to copy or reproduce the intellectual properties of Firstspot Media .
Firstspot Media , as an independent media organization takes its rules and ethics seriously. We strongly recommend you to go through the following disclaimers and abide with the same.
- Any information that is voluntarily published on Firstspot Media about you, your company, startup, brand or entity can be tweaked or edited after publishing on your request.
- Any information about you, your company, startup or brand that is published after prior notice to you or approval from you won’t be edited or tweaked in any way once published. If you fail to address our email notices prior to publishing any information related to you or your entity on Firstspot Media , any requests regarding tweaks, edits or change in information won’t be entertained.
- In case of digital magazine publications of Firstspot Media , prior notices are always sent to influencers, business owners, startups, brands and entities featured in the publications. In case you fail to address our email notices or communications, any requests regarding tweaks, edits or change in information won’t be entertained.